We value informing practice through research while underpinning our day to day work with established and new emerging philosophies of doing in digital spaces.
Constant loops between problems, theory-seeking solutions and prototyping in context allow us to be adaptable to new developments in technology and knowledge in practice.
Our research interests span and flourish from a variety of backgrounds and fields of knowledge, including but certainly not limited to:
- Culturally-responsive mobile learning
- Meaningful UI/UX app design
- Connecting people to places through augmented, virtual and mixed experiences
- Learner-generated learning
- Self-organising learning systems
- Distributed knowledge and collaborations
- Ecological meaning-making and affectivity
- Indigenous knowledge representation
- Simulation environments in Learning and Teaching
- Aural dimensions in mobile learning